The perfect beach waves are not only the best accessory on summer holidays, but a staple for those all important #TravelWanderlust Instagram and Facebook posts. A tropical beach holiday doesn’t have to be on the cards although sun, sea and sand wouldn’t hurt. Because looking the part in perfect beach waves is a great way to wear your hair in the warmer months, get the perfect summer hairstyle!
Effortless and without the need for heat, our favourite hairstylists and experts over the years have arrived at this most sought after perfect beach hair look in various ways. From salt sprays, to weightless hair mousse, to curling wands.
Here are our top tips for achieving beach waves naturally and without heat, with the help of our Verdure Moisturising Oil to keep your tresses nourished and healthy.
- Wash your hair and try not to pile on the products; you need weightless hair to achieve the perfect looking beach waves. An oldie but a goodie air drying is paramount to achieving a great beach hair.
- Towel dry your hair. Add a few spritz of salt spray or dry shampoo at the roots.
- Add a drop for short haircuts or two for longer of our Verdure Moisturising Oil to your towel dried damp hair working on the mid shaft to the ends of hair.
- Split and plait hair into sections and secure with an elastic band.
- Roll up in larger sections and pin or put in a ponytail.
- Let dry overnight.
- Loosen plaits and carefully run your fingers through hair till the perfect beach waves appear.
Voila you are good to go!