This Policy sets out the essential details relating to your personal data relationship with Malee Natural Science LTD. The Policy applies to all Malee Natural Science LTD services and any associated services (referred to as the ‘Malee Natural Science LTD Service’). The terms governing your use of the Malee Natural Science LTD Service are defined in our Terms and Conditions of Use (the “Terms and Conditions of Use”).
From time to time, we may develop new or offer additional services. If the introduction of these new or additional services results in any change to the way we collect or process your personal data we will provide you with more information and additional terms or policies. Unless stated otherwise when we introduce these new or additional services, they will be subject to this Policy.
The aim of this Policy is to:
- Ensure that you understand what personal data we collect about you, the reasons why we collect and use it, and who we share it with;
- Explain the way we use the personal data that you share with us in order to give you a great experience when you are using the Malee Natural Science LTD Service; and
- Explain your rights and choices in relation to the personal data we collect and process about you and how we will protect your privacy.
We hope this helps you to understand our privacy commitments to you. Alternatively, if you do not agree with the content of this Policy, then please remember it is your choice whether you want to use the Malee Natural Science LTD Service.
YOUR RIGHTS AND YOUR PREFERENCES: GIVING YOU CHOICE AND CONTROL
You may be aware that a new European Union law, called the General Data Protection Regulation or “GDPR” gives certain rights to individuals in relation to their personal data. Accordingly, we have implemented additional transparency and access controls in our Privacy Center and Privacy Settings to help users take advantage of those rights. As available and except as limited under applicable law, the rights afforded to individuals are:
- Right of Access – the right to be informed of and request access to the personal data we process about you;
- Right to Rectification – the right to request that we amend or update your personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to Erasure – the right to request that we delete your personal data;
- Right to Restrict – the right to request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing all or some of your personal data;
- Right to Object –
- the right, at any time, to object to us processing your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation;
- the right to object to your personal data being processed for direct marketing purposes;
- Right to Data Portability – the right to request a copy of your personal data in electronic format and the right to transmit that personal data for use in another party’s service; and
- Right not to be subject to Automated Decision-making – the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision making, including profiling, where the decision would have a legal effect on you or produce a similarly significant effect.
In order to enable you to exercise these rights with ease and to record your preferences in relation to how Malee Natural Science LTD uses your personal data, we provide you with access to the following settings :
- Preference Settings – allows you to control some of the categories of personal data we process about you, enables you to access your personal data. The Terms and Conditions on maleeonline.com includes more information about how Malee Natural Science LTD uses your personal data and what your rights are; and,
- Notification Settings – allows you to choose which communications you receive from Malee Natural Science LTD, manage your publicly available personal data, and set your sharing preferences.
The Preferences puts you in control of how Malee Natural Science LTD processes your personal data. It provides you with information about what happens if you adjust your settings on your Account Settings page and how to opt out of receiving certain messages from Malee Natural Science LTD. If we send you electronic marketing messages based on your consent or as otherwise permitted by applicable law, you may, at any time, respectively withdraw such consent or declare your objection (“unsubscribe”) at no cost. The electronic marketing messages you receive from Malee Natural Science LTD (e.g. those sent via email) also will include an opt-out mechanism within the message itself (e.g. an unsubscribe link in the emails we send to you).
If you have any questions about your privacy, your rights, or how to exercise them, please contact our Data Protection Officer using the ‘Contact Us’ form on maleeonline.com. We will respond to your request within a reasonable period of time upon verification of your identity. If you are unhappy with the way we are using your personal data you can also contact and are free to lodge a complaint with the Swedish Data Protection Authority (Datainspektionen) or your local Data Protection Authority.
How do we collect your personal data?
We collect your personal data in the following ways:
- When you sign up to the Malée Tribe– when you sign up to the Malée Tribe, we collect certain personal data so you can use the Malée Tribe and maleeonline.com such as your email address, birth date, gender, and country.
- Through your use of the maleeonline.com– when you use maleeonline.com, we collect personal data about your use of the maleeonline.com, such as what products you have bought.
- Personal data collected that enables us to provide you with additional features/functionality– from time to time, you also may provide us with additional personal data or give us your permission to collect additional personal data e.g. to provide you with more features or functionality. We will not collect photos, precise mobile device location, voice data, or contacts from your device without your prior consent. You always will have the option to change your mind and withdraw your consent at any time.
We use anonymised and aggregated information for purposes that include testing our IT systems, research, data analysis, creating marketing and promotion models, improving the Malee Natural Science LTD Service, and developing new features and functionality within the Malee Natural Science LTD Service.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
We have set out below the categories of personal data we collect and use about you:
ACCOUNT REGISTRATION DATA
This is the personal data that is provided by you or collected by us to enable you to sign up for the Malée tribe and use maleeonline.com. This includes your email address, birth date, gender, postal code, and country.
Some of the personal data we will ask you to provide is required in order to create your account. You also have the option to provide us with some additional personal data in order to make your account more personalized.
The exact personal data we will collect depends on the type of Malée tribe plan you sign up for and whether or not you use a Third Party Service (as defined in the Terms and Conditions of Use, such as Facebook) to sign up and use to the Malée tribe. If you use a Third Party Service to create an account, we will receive personal data via that Third Party Service but only when you have consented to that Third Party Service sharing your personal data with us.
We may collect such personal data if you sign up for a Trial or purchase any of our products (as defined in the Terms and Conditions of Use) or make other purchases through the maleeonline.com. The exact personal data collected will vary depending on the payment method (e.g. paypal or by invoice) but will include information such as:
Name; Date of birth; Credit or debit card type, expiration date, and certain digits of your card number; Postal code; Mobile phone number; and Details of your transaction history.
If you choose to pay by invoice, we will provide your personal data to our payment processors to enable them to complete a credit check and to send you invoices.
Contests, Surveys and Sweepstakes Data. This personal data is used to allow you to sign up and participate in these types of promotions. The exact personal data collected will vary depending on the promotion.
This personal data is used to enable Malee Natural Science LTD and our partners / service providers to send you marketing communications either:
Via email; Whilst using maleeonline.com; and/or Direct from the third party.
Data retention and deletion
We keep your personal data only as long as necessary to provide you with the and for legitimate and essential business purposes, such as maintaining the performance of maleeonline.com, making data-driven business decisions about new features and offerings, complying with our legal obligations, and resolving disputes. We keep some of your personal data for as long as you have a Malée tribe account. For example, we keep your order history and account information.
If you request, we will delete or anonymise your personal data so that it no longer identifies you, unless, we are legally allowed or required to maintain certain personal data, including situations such as the following:
- If there is an unresolved issue relating to your account, such as an outstanding credit on your account or an unresolved claim or dispute we will retain the necessary personal data until the issue is resolved;
- Where we are required to retain the personal data for our legal, tax, audit, and accounting obligations, we will retain the necessary personal data for the period required by applicable law; and/or,
- Where necessary for our legitimate business interests such as fraud prevention or to maintain the security of our users.
Keeping your personal data safe
We are committed to protecting our users’ personal data. We implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to help protect the security of your personal data; however, please note that no system is ever completely secure. We have implemented various policies including pseudonymisation, encryption, access, and retention policies to guard against unauthorised access and unnecessary retention of personal data in our systems.
Your password protects your user account, so we encourage you to use a unique and strong password, limit access to your computer and browser, and log out after having used the maleeonline.com.